I. Customer Service
1. Free home service in Quanzhou. (Free delivery during off-site warranty period)
2. Free testing.
3． Resolve the faulty machine in time.
4． Free technical training.
5. Provide various communication environment solutions for free
Second, the warranty period
1. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
2. If the product manufacturer has a warranty clause, the manufacturer's warranty clause shall prevail, while enjoying our warranty clause and after-sales service.
3． We have the right to interpret the contents of this warranty.
The following conditions are not covered by the warranty
1. Walkie-talkie damage caused by improper use (such as: water ingress, external force cracks, damage to scratches on peripheral components, etc.).
2. Disassembly by yourself, damage caused by repairs and modifications (such as frequency changes, installation or any incorrect changes) not approved by us.
3． Improperly connected accessories, not used in accordance with instructions. (Eg: load other antennas, use wrong voltage)
4． Interphone appearance labels, parts, consumable parts, and natural wear and tear on the appearance of the radio due to long-term use.
5. Disassemble by yourself.
6. More than three packs of validity.
Four, precautions when sending the machine for repair
1. When filling in the repair form, please fill in the name in italics, contact phone number, failure phenomenon, request for inspection or repair, and other contents.
2. Before sending the machine for repair, please remember the serial number of the model so that it can be easily checked when taking the machine.
Five, special instructions
1. For non-warranty machines, we can provide repair services, and charge materials and repair fees according to the damage.
2. If the radio does not meet the warranty conditions and needs to be charged, it must be explained to the customer or the reason for the non-compliance with the warranty conditions must be stated on the receipt.
3． After repair, the radio will be guaranteed for 30 days (except for water-incoming radios and severely man-made radios).